论坛管理员 发表于 2022-3-19 16:39:31

免费获得独创文章和内容(翻译版)

免费获得独创文章和内容(翻译版)
本文讲述了三个方法,通过“帖子提交”页,“特定话题的社区”和“雇佣作者要先审查”三个思路来获取免费的文章和内容

Alright, so I was facing a really BIG problem this week which is basically, a website with a lot of categories/subcategories and NO content. After some brainstorming and digging as well, I came up with 3 methods to do just that without spending ANYTHING!

好了,这周我面临的一个大问题是:我有一个设立了很多类别和子类别的网站,但我没有任何内容。经过一番头脑风暴和挖掘工作后,我想出了三个方法来解决这个问题,而且这个方法不用花费任何东西!

I know that these methods are pretty basic, but trust me they work very well. I was surprised of how effective they really are, yet nobody is talking about em' anywhere.

With no further duo, let's get started :pepsi:

我知道这些方法是很基本的,但相信我它们很有效。我曾惊讶于它们的高效,但现在没人再讨论这些了。

不多说了,让为我们开始吧!

Method 1 - Submit A Post Page

Adding a "Submit A Post" page on your website, can do all the difference in getting you free articles, from anyone who's checking out your website. The tricky part here, is that your website is supposed to be already having traffic, because frankly if you already have no traffic, then nobody will be submitting anything.

方法一:“提交帖子”页

在你网站加上一个“提交帖子”页面,可以从那些浏览你网站的人那里获得免费的文章。有些绕的地方在此,就是你的网站应当是已经有流量的,因为老师说如果你没有流量的话,没人会给你提交任何内容。

It's a good strategy to have that planned out from the very beginning, before you even start promoting your website. Just think of it as an additional strategy that you can apply on your website to get some free content. A very nice way to encourage your visitors to submit posts to your website is by adding a 1 liner at the end of each post/page on your website or blog, asking them to contact you if they feel like something a long the lines needs to be updated, and/or if there's a new story they want to publish. Lemme explain this by a little example.

如果能从一开始就计划好的话,那将是一个不错的策略,甚至早于你开始推广网站的时候。想想看一个额外的可以令你加在网页上来获取免费内容的方法。一个不错的可以鼓励你的访客在你的网站上发表帖子的办法,就是在你的网站或者Blog的帖子下面写上这么一行话,请求他们如果觉得有什么内容值得更新,或者/以及他们有什么故事愿意发表出来的话,请联系你。让我用一个小例子来解释一下。

Let's assume that you have a page which talks about "Tips on buying cars", adding a 1 liner that basically says "You think we've missed something out? Let us know" then just include a link to your Submit A Post page.

让我们假设你有一个页面是关于“买车小贴士”的,加上一行说道“你觉得我们少点什么吗?请联系我们”,之后加上一个指向你的“提交帖子”页面的链接。

Method 2 - Recruit the Community

This method is all about encouraging the community which already exists for whatever topic you're talking about on your website. By basically telling them that you NEED content written, and their posts will be "featured".

方法二:雇佣社区

这个方法是鼓励那些与你的网站话题相关的且已经存在的社区的,通过告诉他们你需要内容,而且他们的帖子将会高亮出来。

This method really can be applied on different placed, be it forums, craiglist, social networking sites (for example, if your niche has a page on facebook), etc.

这个方法可以在不同的地方实施,比如论坛,craiglist,社交网络(比如你的niche有一个facebook粉丝页),等等。

Let's take Facebook as an example, If I were aiming for content that's related to a TV show for example, I simply would post on pages that talk about that specific TV show, and giving them the opportunity to apply as authors for X community, where they can submit articles/videos/pictures/whatever, and get featured on the home page. Then put my email, or my phone number so they can contact me.

让我们以facebook为例子,比如说,如果我针对的内容是关于电视连续剧的,我就在那些讨论特定电视剧的页面上发帖,提供机会让人们成为某社区的作者,在那里他们可以提交文章,视频,图片或者其他,然后再主页上高亮显示出来。之后放上我的邮箱,或者电话号码这样他们可以联系到我。

Trick here is to "MAKE THEM BUY THE IDEA", nuff said. Use your own imagination and whatever you see perfect for introducing your website, etc. And maybe you can list some benefits for becoming authors on your website.

这里的小技巧是“让他们买账”,不多说了,多用用你的想象力,找找你认为完美的推广你的网站的方法,等等。或许你还要列出成为你网站作家能得到些什么好处。

Method 3 - We Are Hiring Writers

I'm sure you got the idea from the title. This method is all about looking throughout the web (again, forums, social networks, etc.) for content writers that you are GOING to hire.

方法三:我们在招作家

我确信你从这个标题能想到些什么,这个方法就是通过网络(再次说一下,论坛,社交网络,等等)来寻找和招聘内容作家的。

Trick here is to ask the applicants to supply a specific number of UNIQUE articles before they are accepted, and thats how you're going to judge if they are quality content writers or not.

这里的小技巧是要去请求申请人给出特定数量的原创文章,之后才能通过申请,因为你要以文章的质量来判断他们是不是合适的作家。

You can ask the applicants to supply whatever number of articles you want, but don't be too greedy though. Don't ask for more than 3 articles as a proof of quality, or applicants will suspect you as a scammer and most likely you will never get anything submitted.

你可以要求申请者提供你认为合适数量的文章,但是不要太贪心,可别要求三篇以上的文章作为质量认证,那样的话申请者会认为你是个骗子,那样的话你什么也得不到。

Conclusion

I believe these methods can be tweaked in a lot of different ways, lemme say that it will work best if you start brainstorming for the best PLACE to look for content writers for your website. It all depends on the content you're looking for, and indeed the number of articles/content you're going to get depend on the way you write your pitch. Think out of the box, then TEST them one by one, and see which ones work out the best for you.

I'm sorry for any spelling/grammatical mistakes, but I wrote this one really quick.

Griff

结论

我相信这些方法可以延伸出不同的方法,要我说的话你得开始头脑风暴一下来找找最适合你的寻找网站内容作家的地方。这全部取决于你所寻找的内容,还有文章或者内容的数量。跳出常规想一想,然后一个一个试验一下,找出最适合你的那一种。

芊芊551 发表于 2022-3-27 08:47:15

:):)                              

刘金栋 发表于 2022-4-8 06:24:33

facebook空间大适合CPM
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 免费获得独创文章和内容(翻译版)