Einsteinwong 发表于 2022-3-4 21:44:53

Google Ads Disapproving & Suspending Accounts In Masses?

There is also a large thread on these complaints in the Adsenss forums saying "Anyone else seeing tons of ads getting disapproved for government documents and circumventing systems?" Then there are tons and tons of threads of complaints around this in the Google Ads forums, I'll just list some - I can't go through all of them:

[*]Suspended Misrepresentation - Google Ads Community
[*]New Store and Website Suspended by Google Merchant Center for "Misrepresentation" - Google Ads Community
[*]Why my account is suspended again? - Google Ads Community
[*]Account Suspended: Mispresentation - Google Ads Community
[*]Account suspended for misrepresentation - Google Ads Community
[*]Account suspended - Google Ads Community
[*]policy violation : misrepresentation - Google Ads Community
[*]Technical issues with policy disapprovals - Google Ads Community
[*]Suspended account? Just made account? - Google Ads Community
[*]Account Suspended and on appeal was reinstated then suspended again. - Google Ads Community

Again, something is going on around this "government documents and circumventing systems" and maybe other efforts to step up policy enforcement. I am not sure if all of these disapprovals and suspensions are accurate or not but it seems Google is not talking about it much.

meng6e 发表于 2022-3-5 08:49:44

Not allowed Promotions for documents and/or services that facilitate the acquisition, renewal, replacement, or lookup of official documents or information that are available directly from a government or government delegated provider.
Not allowed Promotions for assistance with applying or paying for official services that are directly available via a government or government delegated provider.:)

jie 发表于 2022-3-5 12:15:43

{:4_89:}                        

808276 发表于 2022-3-8 07:58:06

meng6e 发表于 2022-3-5 08:49
Not allowed Promotions for documents and/or services that facilitate the acquisition, renewal, repla ...

:handshake                        
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Google Ads Disapproving & Suspending Accounts In Masses?